PART-TIME CONTROLLER SERVICES
Our Controller Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full time Controller or controller.
If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position then we have the perfect solution for you. Our Part Time Controller Service gives you a professional financial manager who works with you to help guide your business to success.
The cost of hiring a full time Controller can range from $60,000 to over $100,000 per year plus bonuses and benefits. Our Part Time Controller Service provides you with experienced support at a small fraction of that cost.
Here’s What you Get with Our Part-Time Controller Services
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. So you have less surprises and more control over the money.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard and true numbers of your business.
- A readily available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plans.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing, protecting and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- A professional who establishes strong financial controls in your business to reduce employee theft and increase profits.
- Training and managing your accounting staff. • Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies.
- Cash management.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiations.
- Review/negotiation of insurance policies.
- Analysis of equipment purchases, expansions, etc.
- Custom designed collection policies and procedures
If you’d like to learn more about our Part Time Controller Services please complete this form to get a Free Consultation.
We are always available to spend time with you so you fully understand how to interpret and utilize the financial information we provide.
If you’d like to receive a Free Consultation on our Small Business Accounting Service, please complete this form.